In today’s fast-paced business world, the Human Resources (HR) department does a lot more than just fill up vacant positions. It’s about creating a buzzing company culture, snagging the best of the best in the talent pool, and ensuring everyone’s on the same page with what’s happening within the company. And guess what? Video content has emerged as the HR superhero in achieving these goals.
Here at SpotOn Productions, we’re all about exploring the magic that video brings to the HR scene, from recruiting to onboarding, and keeping the communication lines open and engaging.
Showcasing Company Culture
- Videos are potent tools for showcasing a company’s culture and values, creating a more personal connection with viewers.
- Company culture videos can aid applicants in making self-guided choices, increasing the applications coming from candidates whose values align with the company. Simultaneously, culture videos enable candidates to bypass job opportunities where they perceive the company culture might not be a good fit for them. This saves HR departments time and money.
- Through internal communication videos, businesses can share announcements, underline corporate policies, and clarify market changes, helping to foster a positive organizational culture 1.
Recruiting Top Talent
- A substantial part of modern recruitment strategies involves video, which can help attract more candidates, increase application rates, and improve the overall hiring process 2.
- The digital-savvy folks today love a dash of innovation, and a cool video can be the bait to reel them in. Did you know that 75% of candidates are likely to apply for a job if the company actively manages its employer brand, including responding to reviews and updating the company’s profile 3?
- 80% of recruiters believe video has helped to increase the volume of applications 4.
- 78% of recruiters believe video has helped increase the quality of applications 4.
- Job postings with videos are viewed 12% more than postings without videos and have a 34% greater application rate 5.
- Recruitment agencies are reporting 800% more engagement with job ads that have a video embedded 6.
- The first impression lasts, and a structured onboarding process is pivotal in making a lasting positive impression on new hires. Effective onboarding processes, supported by video content, can enhance new hire retention by 82% and improve productivity by 70% 7.
- Video content can streamline onboarding programs, which often primarily involve processes and paperwork, by providing engaging and easily accessible resources for new hires.
Engaging Existing Staff
- Companies proficient in using video for internal communication tend to have higher employee engagement levels, with 75% of such companies achieving high engagement rates. Moreover, 65% of employees at these companies are more likely to rate the company’s overall health highly 8.
- Video content can also provide a streamlined flow of information between the business and employees, improving overall communication and understanding within the organization 1.
The SpotOn Productions Advantage
The evolution of HR processes is intertwined with the advancement of video technology, and SpotOn Productions is at the forefront of this revolution. We specialize in creating quality video content tailored to help companies attract, hire, and retain the best talent in the market. Our expertise transcends beyond mere video production; we are your partners in building a robust employer brand and a vibrant organizational culture.
At SpotOn Productions, we believe that a picture is worth a thousand words, but a video is worth a million. Our talented team is committed to helping you leverage the power of video to not only meet your HR objectives but to set you on a pedestal as an employer of choice in your industry. Reach out to us today, and let’s make your company the spotlight in the job market!