Videos offer a powerful way to build your employer brand, communicate your employee value proposition and reach hard-to-find talent. But if you’re here, you probably already knew that! Video content continues to thrive on the Internet across social media platforms, corporate websites, and job recruiting websites like Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed, and many more.
Did You Know?
- US adults watch nearly 6 hours of video, per day. [Neilson]
- Video is shared 20X more often than any other type of content on LinkedIn. [LinkedIn]
- Job postings with video icons are viewed 12% more than postings without videos. [Career Builder]
- Job postings with video have a 34% greater application rate than postings without videos. [Career Builder]
- 82% of candidates now search for jobs on mobile, and 87% of mobile traffic will be video by 2021. [FireFish Software]
- Recruitment agencies are already reporting 800% more engagement with job ads that have video embedded. [FireFish Software]
Take a Closer Look
There are several types of recruitment videos that we create together, including ones that highlight:
- Company Culture/Values Alignment
- Perks & Benefits
- Office & Facility Tour
- Job Preview (A Day in the Life)
We always recommend interviews with your current employees and leaders in settings that will become familiar to any new hires. Here are just two examples of proven videos from two of our clients, Medpace and Schaefer:
We’ve made a variety of recruiting videos and if you need some inspiration, click here to check them out on YouTube.
Without a doubt, any recruitment video creates a much higher engagement on your website, job listings, and beyond. These videos are an investment that will reduce your total cost to recruit and hire new employees for years to come. The good news is, you too can leverage the benefits of using video for recruitment – you just need get started. Let’s show the world your best. We’ll guide you through the entire process, from planning through production, and we’re ready when you are.